International Certification of Dance Studies
This document is very important, we take measures to ensure it is difficult to forge it, to copy it, or for someone to claim falsely that he has it.
- It is printed on special parchment paper.
- Names of recipients are listed online so everyone can check.
- Certificates are issued centrally, by the CID Secretariat from Paris, FRANCE.
- Level must be a number that is 1 or 2 or 3. Each level is 150 hours. No more than one Certification in a year.
- Even if the student has done more than 150 hours that year. A student can have two Certifications in a year if taught 150 hours in each of two forms of dance.